Bill Payment Options
Thrift Investment Corporation offers quick, convenient and secure bill payment options, which allow you to pay your bills 24/7 from any location. The variety of payment methods encourage your on-time payments while avoiding late fees.
You can pay your bills in one of the following ways:
- By mail at the following address:
Thrift Investment Corporation
P.O. Box 538
Fords, NJ 08863
(check or money order - Please do not mail cash)
- In person at our office location, during office hours:
720 King George’s Post Road, Fords, NJ 08863, Suite 211.
(check, money order or cash)
- Online through Payment Vision, a third party payment processor. If your account requires special handling, this option may not be available to you. Please click here (checks only).
- Check by phone through Payment Vision, a third party payment processor. If your account requires special handling, this option may not be available to you. Call (703) 857-4384 with your account and checking information available or call our office to be transferred to their system (checks only).
- Cash payment at certain retail locations, by Softgate Systems, a third party payment processor, via their Payxchange system (applicable flat fee). You will need your account number and payment information with you. Please go here or call our office to locate a Payxchange Bill Payment Center near you (cash only).
- By Western Union using a Quick Collect option (applicable flat fee).
You will need the following information:
Code City (TIC)
and your account number located in your payment booklet.
Please go to www.westernunion.com or call our office to locate a quick collect location near you (any payment options accepted by the Quick Collect location).
In most cases, posting of the payments will happen within two business days.